Product – Green Tea Fat BurnerLiquid Soft-Gel by Applied Nutrition.
Price – Cheapest place to buy – Walmart or Amazon
Walmart – Green Tea Fat Burner: Fat Burner Dietary Supplement Green Tea, 90 ct
size – 30 – 200 count Price: $8.00 – 21.00
Buy it on Amazon. Get 200 ct.[easyazon_link keywords=”Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner with EGCG, 400mg” cloak=”y” locale=”US” tag=”super50-20″]Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner with EGCG, 400mg[/easyazon_link]
Get free shipping from Amazon with your 30 day free trial of Prime:Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
How many reviews – 195 (reviews on Walmart)
Overall Review Rating 4.3 out of 5
Walmart Green Tea Fat Burner Reviews show that this fat burner works for most people.
I have a friend I work out with and she has been losing her stomach fat and she claims that it is this product that is helping her lose her “pooch“. She does work out several days a week but she is not one to overexert herself.
She states “It was when I added Green Tea Fat Burner Liquid soft gel capsules that I started to lose the weight.”
- Green Tea Extract (Egcg) 200 Mg
- Chromium Picolinate
- Advantra Z
- Essential Vitality Blend – A natural blend of researched weight loss boosting nutrients -Betaine hydrochloride, Bladderwrack Powder, Cayenne Powder(Fruit), Eleuthero Powder (Root), Ginger Powder (Root), Gotu Kola Powder (Aerial), Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Powder (Root Rhizome), Mate(Yerba Mate) Powder(Leaf), Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Purified Watrer, Soy Lecithin, Beeswax, Titanium Dioxide, & Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin.
Please consult your physician before using this product especially if you have a Heart Disease or high Blood Pressure ,pregnant or nursing.
The Reviews (Walmart)
- 108 5 star reviews from people who lost weight. Some complained about feeling hot and the effect of the caffeine of feeling jittery. However, they did lose a lot of weight. Most said that they felt like it also detoxified. It flushed their system out really nicely. Some worked out and some didn’t.
- 36 4 star reviews. All lost weight. Some a lot of weight came off. They said they could “feel” the fat burning off. Some of these had the complaint of feeling hot. Everyone lost from a few pounds without exercise to a lot with exercise and these Green tea Fat Burner capsules.
- 21 3 Star reviews. One person felt dizzy and had a stomach ache. One got headache, thirsty but wasn’t hungry. A few people said as soon as they stopped the pill, their appetite came back and they put the weight back on. A few people said the dose was just too much for them. They all said it cut their appetite.
- 9 2 star reviews. Complaints of feeling bloated to no results. One person got an allergic reaction. Another said that it did not suppress their appetite. Some complained the pills are just too big. One said a small increase in energy was found and nothing else.
- 21 1 star reviews. One person said it made them break out. One person complained of frequent night urination and no results. One person threw up after a day of taking them. Another used them for 3 weeks without weight loss.
Here are a few positive review for Walmart’s Green Tea Fat Burner. This person lost a few pounds. It wasn’t a lot.
Green Tea Extract (Egcg)
Yes there have been studies on Green Tea extract for weight loss. According to The National Institutes of Health, A study showed that Green Tea Extract increased fat oxidation during moderate intensity exercise and can improve insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance.
Clinical studies suggest that green tea extract may boost metabolism and help burn fat. One study found that the combination of green tea and caffeine improved weight loss and maintenance in people who were overweight and moderately obese. (University of Maryland).
Green Tea has a long history and has been beneficial in a number of health ailments. Green Tea is made from the unfermented leaves and contains the highest concentration of powerful antioxidants called Polyphenols.
Polyphenols contained in teas are classified as catechins. Green tea contains six primary catechin compounds: catechin, gallaogatechin, epicatechin, epigallocatechin, epicatechin gallate, and apigallocatechin gallate (also known as EGCG). EGCG is the most studied polyphenol component in green tea and the most active.
Green tea also contains alkaloids including caffeine, theobromine, and theophylline. They provide green tea’s stimulant effects. L-theanine, an amino acid compound found in green tea, has been studied for its calming effects on the nervous system.
Along with the caffeine found in the Green Tea E
xtract itself, there is caffeine in there. It is suggested that you don’t drink more than 3 8oz cups of coffee per day while taking Green Tea Fat Burner.
You may already know that caffeine does help you focus, increases energy and helps burn fat. Read my review on drinking coffee before a workout here.
There was a study done in 1989 that suggested that Chromium Picolinate may assist in weight loss and increase muscle mass. The claim was supposedly disclaimed by The Cochrane Review. However, research has shown that it does improve insulin sensitivity.
Advantra Z is an extract of a citrus fruit, a bitter orange. The Bitter Orange tree is native to Eastern Africa and Eastern Asia. It is used in foods, cosmetics, and aromatherapy. It has a history in Chinese medicine for weight loss, nausea and indigestion.
It is used in weight loss supplements in place of Ephedra. There have been reports of fainting, heart attack and stroke according to The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Medicine.
- Betaine Hydrochloride – is a chemical substance made in a laboratory. It is used as medicine.Betaine hydrochloride is also used to treat abnormally low levels of potassium (hypokalemia), hay fever, “tired blood” (anemia), asthma, “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), yeast infections, diarrhea, food allergies, gallstones, inner ear infections, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and thyroid disorders. It is also used to protect the liver. ( WebMD).
- Bladderwrack Powder – This is a type of seaweed. It is used for several ailments. It contains Iodine which is good for the thyroid .Bladderwrack, like many sea plants, contains varying amounts of iodine, which is used to prevent or treat some thyroid disorders. Bladderwrack products may contain varying amounts of iodine, which makes it an inconsistent source of iodine. Bladderwrack also contains algin, which can act as a laxative to help the stool pass through the bowels. (WebMD).
- Cayenne Powder – Well known as a hot pepper plant producing fruit. It is used as a spice in food and also taken as a supplement.
- Eleuthero Powder – This is Siberian Ginseng well known supplement that is used as a supplement for focus. You can read all about Siberian Ginseng at hortech.ashplublications.org.
- Ginger Powder – widely used in recipes. Also used in supplements. Ginger root can easily be found in your local supermarket and as a powder in the spice section.
- Gotu kola – A herb that contains certain chemicals that seem to decrease inflammation and also decrease blood pressure in veins. Gotu kola also seems to increase collagen production, which is important for wound healing.(WebMD).
- Licorice – Yes it’s a candy too. Licorice is a root and is used for a variety of conditions (University of Maryland Medical Center).
- Mate – Yerba Mate leaves are ground into a powder. In South America, it is a caffeine rich infused drink.
- Inactive ingredients – Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Purified Watrer, Soy Lecithin, Beeswax, Titanium Dioxide, & Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin.
- Most who took Green Tea Fat Burner did lose weight
- Increases metabolic rate through thermogenesis
- suppress appetite for most
- increases energy
- The size of the capsule is quite large
- Not recommended if you have high Blood Pressure or Heart Disease, Pregnant or nursing (can cause birth defects)
- Side effects such as headache, stomach upset and “The jitters” have been reported
Overall I think this supplement may be good if you are cautious about how you take it. Always check with your doctor, especially if you are on other medications. Also, know if you are sensitive to Caffeine as there is a lot of caffeine in there! Make sure you don’t drink more than 3 cups of coffee each day you take it.
Update: I took Green Tea Fat Burner for 1 week and I got an upset stomach for about 30 minutes. Then it passed off and I did my workouts and had a lot of energy! I wasn’t too nervous and I just felt like I had plenty energy and very focused!
[easyazon_cta align=”none” identifier=”B002R5BFQO” key=”small-light” locale=”US” tag=”super50-20″]
Walmart Green Tea Fat Burner Reviews do show that this product can work especially when adding a healthy diet and exercise.
[easyazon_cta align=”none” cart=”y” cloak=”y” identifier=”B01JGZBZX0″ key=”small-light” locale=”US” tag=”super50-20″].
I hope I have helped you decide if Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner is for you. If you have your own review of the product, a question or comment. please leave me a comment below. I want to hear how it affected you if you took it.