Product – Synaptamine
Manufacturer – Sanus Biotech
Now on Amazon
Synaptamine for weight loss
Synaptamine is formulated to address addictive behaviors. Those addictive behaviors include addictions to food. Synaptamine for weight loss makes sense especially if you are one of the many people who have the genetic predispositon to overeat because of a low dopamine D2 receptor gene.
Even though originally aimed at acholism and drug addiction, it was found that by increasing dopamine that other addictions were helped also. Eating addiction affects over 70 million people in the US alone according to David Kessler, professor of pediatrics epidemiology and biostatistics at UC San Francisco Medical School and a former commissioner of the U.S Food and Drug Administration.
Kenneth Blum is a researcher on neuropsychopharmacology and genetics. He is known for his studies on alcoholism and the genetic component to addictions. He is behind the formula of Synaptamine. This formula of Synaptamine helps raise Dopamine levels in the brain and has two US Patents and one EU Patent.
The Synaptamine Formula
Synaptamine is a proprietary blend containing:
- Pyridoxal-5-Phos USP – The active form of B6 and acts as an enzyme in the conversion of dopa into dopamine.
- L-Tyrosine – An amino acid that is involved in producing more Dopamine and Adrenaline.
- L-Glutamine – The most abundant amino acid in the body. It is used to combat medical treatments and also used in the support of alcohol withdrawal.
- Rhodiola Rosea Root SE – an adaptogen used for increasing energy, stamina and mental capacity. Also helps the body adapt to and resist physical, chemical and environmental stress.
- Rosavins – Found in the plant Rhodiola rosea. It is a cinnamyl alcohol glycoside and is thought to be one of the compounds responsible for the antidepressant anxiolytic actions of this plant.
- Griffonia Seed Extract 5-HTP – Griffonia seed contains 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) a chemical by -product of the protein building block L- Tryptophan. It works in the brain and nervous system to increase Serotonin.
- L Phenylalanine -An amino acid biologically converted into L–tyrosine, L-tyrosine in turn is converted into L-DOPA, which is further converted into dopamine,norepinephrine (noradrenaline), and epinephrine (adrenaline).
- Chromium GTF Plus – A type of Chromium that is well tolerated by the body. (GTF stands for glucose tolerance factor). Chromium Picolinate is widely promoted to help users lose weight, build muscles, increase metabolic rate, lower cholesterol, and reduce cravings.
- Passion Flower SE Isovitexin – an American vine with edible fruit used for insomnia and anxiety.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine USP – An amino acid with many uses in the medical field including preventing liver damage in alcoholic liver and plays a role in preventing cancer.
- Glucosamine N-Acetyl – A chemical from the shells of shellfish. May protect the lining of intestines and stomach. Also used for Inflammatory Bile disease and Osteoarthritis.
- Arabinogalactan FiberAid AG99 – A polysaccaride powder derived from the wood of the Larch Tree. It is approved by the FDA as a dietary fiber. It also may stimulate the immune system and help with cancer.
- Aloe Vera FD Powder 200X – Made from the Aloe plant and concentrated form of Aloe Vera. There is some evidence it lowers blood glucose and blood lipid levels.
- White Birch Bark 4:1 Extract – This bark has anti inflammatory and anti cancer properties.
- Boswellia Serrata Gum Extract – A resin from the Boswellia plant and has anti inflammatory properties.
- Spirulina Algae – An Algae with antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties.
Synaptamine for Cravings – The Science behind it
Cravings can be a difficult thing to overcome no matter what the craving is for. Synaptamine was originally formulated to help with the cravings of those who are trying to recover from addictions.
Research has shown that when there is a dysfunction of the dopaminergic reward system, which could be caused by genetic factors causes low dopamine levels. The brain of that person requires a dopamine “fix” just to feel normal. This genetic trait leads to multiple drug seeking behaviors. Alcohol, cocaine, heroin, marijuana , nicotine, and glucose all cause the release of dopamine which heal the abnormal cravings.
Obesity is the 2nd largest cause of preventable death in the US. In the past, it has been viewed as a behavioral problem and could be cured with diet and exercise and a change in behavior.
However, the science has advanced in this area and it is now thought that a genetic factor is in play and is tied to the predisposition to a defective reward system. Consuming large quantities of alcohol or carbohydrates (bingeing) stimulates the dopamine reward cascade.
If you just want to try to curb your appetite you can use appetite suppressants or fat burners and increase your exercise. However, if you have tried all that and still have a problem craving, you may benefit from Synaptamine.
Synaptamine is a nutritional approach to curb cravings in those who may have the genetic predispositon to addictions. This may explain why some get easily addicted be it to drugs, gambling, sex or food and some do not have the tendency.
Do you know the feeling you get when you eat your favorite food or when your favorite team wins in sports, or when you are listening to a favorite song or completing a major project? If so, you are on your way to understanding what Dopamine does.
Synaptamine is a liquid supplement to boosts low dopamine levels in your brain helping you feel good. Dopamine is called the “Reward” gene.
Boosts brain function by boosting low Dopamine levels. This helps your mood, mind and helps guard against depression, anxiety, memory and fatigue. Other feature includes:
- Uses a patented nano technology (KB220Z) that provides better absorption in the body.
- Improves levels of energy, cognition, memory, willingness to exercise, overcome cravings, ability to cope with stress, completing tasks, ability to make decisions and improves sense of well-being.
- Clinically tested with more than 30 clinical research studies.
- Satisfaction guaranteed 100%. If not satisfied a full refund within 30 days.
- Comes in liquid form to be taken 1/2 ounce twice a day 30 minutes before meals or other supplements.
Customer Reviews and scores
There was only one review on Amazon so far and it was a 5 star. It was left by a woman and she said she likes it and it tastes better than expected. She said she loves how she feels.
You can check out her review here.
This product has just been placed on Amazon and so far only has this one review. However, I just ordered a bottle and will update this post when I try the product. I will let you know my honest and unbiased review.
I do recommend this product because it was recommended to my son by his Doctor. There are addiction clinics that use Synaptamine and the studies have shown that is does help increase dopamine levels in the brain.
UPDATE: Started taking Synaptamine 1 week now. WOW! I do not crave sugar! I feel like doing things more. I have lost 2lbs this week. The best part is a good feeling! I’m impressed.
There are other dopamine agonist supplements sold on Amazon with more reviews.
Do not take a dopamine agonist without checking with your doctor first.
Synaptamine is a Dopamine Agonist Supplement that is backed by scientific research and is used in addiction clinics around the country as an adjunct therapy for addiction recovery.
It uses a patented nano technology (KB220Z) that helps the absorption by the body. Mainly created for addictions such as drugs, it is also said to be effective on all addictions including food addictions.
Helps boost low levels of Dopamine thereby helping with cravings, mood, energy, and general well-being.
I do recommend to anyone who wants to lose weight to try Synaptamine for Weight loss. It just may work for you as it is used for addictions to increase Dopamine levels.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I want to hear your opinion. Please leave me a comment below.