My honest unbiased review of the 3 week diet system. Is the 3 Week Diet a Scam? I wanted to find out for myself and my friends and family. I am a Registered Nurse and only want a healthy diet. That is the only type of diet I will ever recommend to you or anyone. I believe in putting health first.
Product – The 3 Week Diet
Creator – Brian Flatt – Personal Trainer and Gym Owner
Price – $47
60 day Money Back guarantee.
Get a sample of The 3 Week Diet Introduction Manual free: Click here
Get it for 20% off here.
OK so I purchased the 3 week diet today. Here is what I found out by going over it line by line. If it is a good diet, then it will be good for you and you can even change your lifestyle with it and it will be balanced nutrition.
I was able to download the product without incident. It is all digital. It opened up and I was able to read it easily.
So Who can benefit from the 3 Week Diet?
- If you have 10 to 20 pounds of weight you would like to lose, this diet claims you can do it in 3 weeks.
- If you want to lose weight fast and keep it off
- Those who want to lose FAT, not muscle
- Those who need quick results to be able to stick with it
- Anyone who is considered “obese”
What does the 3 week diet consist of?
The 3 week diet is broken down into Manuals or sections:
The Diet Manual
The 3 Week Diet is broken down into four (4) phases:
- Days 1 – 7 – The First week is “detox” week (This is my name for it) This is the week I am doing as I only need to lose 5 pounds. You can lose up to 10 pounds this first week. This phase is concentrating on vegetables and lean protein and there is a list to go by along with preparation methods to use. You will detox and you won’t take any supplements during this week. The concentration is getting Vitamins A, D and C.
- Day 8 is Phase 2 and it is fasting for a day. Then you eat any meal you want keeping Carbohydrates at no more than 30 grams. If you can’t fast you can repeat day 7.
- Days 9,10 & 11 is Phase 3 and is very low carbohydrates and taking fish oil capsules.
- The fourth phase (days 12 – 21) you begin to gear towards eating more normally. You will learn how to determine your unique BMR.
It is based on lowering Carbohydrates. I am pretty sure if you are overweight and you lower your carbohydrate you will lose weight. But is this healthy? It depends if you are getting all the nutrition you need.
Protein takes more calories to metabolize than carbohydrates do. If you are eating more protein and less carbohydrates, you will have a higher metabolism when it comes to burning the foods you eat. This makes sense.
If you are a woman over 50, you need extra protein to maintain the muscle you have and hopefully you are doing resistance training and even gaining muscle. As age marches on our muscle shrinks! You must do everything you can to maintain your muscle as you age!
It offers easy to take drinks and smoothies with very healthy nutritious foods in them. You can buy them from him if you like, as they are offered for your convenience. You could get them yourself also and make your own as the foods are all listed.
It talks about the FAT LOSS RULES.
- Calorie deficit over time is the only way to lose weight.
- Before you can begin to lose fat, the fat must be mobilized.
- You can create how much fat you mobilize.
- You must keep the catecholamines high and insulin low.
Overall the diet consists of very healthy way to eat along with taking supplements to completely nourish your body.
It also takes advantage of intermittent fasting.
The Exercise Manual
A complete exercise routine is included. It is very easy and not take but 20 minutes a day a few times a week. Also a daily walk before breakfast included. I have been doing these exercises for a while now and I can tell you they work. For example, you can’t go wrong with a daily walk and planks. There are very large pictures and drawings of how you do each exercise along with the written instructions. You could also wear a waist trimmer belt to enhance your workouts.
For help with strengthening, toning and firming abs check out my Review on The Flex Belt.
Mind and Motivation Manual
This part of the 3 week diet consists of giving you some insight into how to keep motivated. For instance, if you mess up on day 7, it’s okay, just get up and try again. Make a card that reminds you, STOP, REGROUP, TRY HARDER. Write your goals on paper, keep a journal.
There are excellent explanations of all the motivation skills you will acquire. I really liked all the suggestions. They are explained in an easy to understand way and just reading them motivates!
The pros and Cons of the 3 Week Diet
- Based on sound principles of weight loss
- Easy to read and follow
- Can repeat with a week off in between to get to goal weight
- Based on scientific principals
- can put the eBook on your kindle or phone
- there is also an audio version
- 60 day Money Back guarantee
- digital only product (no hard copy)
- cookbook does not come with it
- supplements to buy
My Experience on the 3 Week Diet
I Started the diet and was really amazed at the results after just a few days. I already worked out several days a week without fail and I love Vegetables and lean Protein so this was really a breeze. I lost 5 pounds by the third day of the plan. I then went back to eating sensibly.
I realized that I already do a lot of the suggestions outlined in this book. I never eat late at night and I eat several small meals during the day. I keep portions in line. I drink a lot of water and get good sleep. I am always thinking “how many calories did I get today?”
Here are some others experience on the 3 Week Diet:
I can fully recommend The 3 Week Diet. It is legit and not a scam at all.
My overall rating is 90/100
I have tried it myself and even though I only had 5 pounds to lose, it came off of me in a matter of days. I also found that I already do a lot of the techniques to keep at my ideal weight. For instance, weigh yourself every day and if you are 3lbs over your ideal weight, this is when you cut back for a few days. You can do phase I and drop those pounds fast. This is exactly what I already do! I weigh myself every day most of the time and if the scale is a little over my ideal, I eat lean protein and vegetables cutting back on carbohydrates and the extra weight just comes right off.
You can get it for the discounted price of $27 when you buy it through this link: The 3 Week Diet.
If you have any questions or comments about this article or if I can help you please leave me a comment below.