Best place to buy [easyazon_link keywords=”fit bit charge 2″ cloak=”y” locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” tag=”super50-20″]Amazon[/easyazon_link]
Price $ 148.95
Rating – 4.3 out of 5
What is Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + fitness wristband?
This Heart Rate monitor is the No. 1 Bestseller in Heart Rate monitors on Amazon. It has over 7711 customer reviews and over 1000 questions answered.
It is the sleekest model of Fit Bit so far. It also has interchangeable bands and customize-able clock faces.
- The Charge 2 is a souped-up heart rate and activity tracking band with interchangeable accessories.
- It features an easy-to-view OLED screen with tap display, heart rate tracking, text/call/calendar alerts and GPS tracking when connected to your smartphone.
- The Charge 2 extends fitness to other areas of your life as well, including sleep monitoring and guided breathing sessions. It’s water-resistant but not swim-proof. The swim proof model is the [easyazon_link identifier=”B01KH2PV4U” locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” tag=”super50-20″ cart=”y” cloak=”y”]Fit bit Flex 2[/easyazon_link].
Who is fitbit Charge 2 for?
This Bestseller is for those athletes, runners and walkers, who want to keep track and tabs on all of their fitness activities and routines. It’s for those that also like to wear a sleek designed heart tracker. If you are serious about tracking your efforts and fitness then the Fitbit Charge 2 is for you. [easyazon_link keywords=”fit bit charge 2″ cloak=”y” locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” tag=”super50-20″]fit bit charge 2[/easyazon_link]
- Keeps track of steps, calories and distance
- Keeps track of floors climbed
- Has a clock/timer
- Tracks sleep and has a silent alarm
- Tracks sleep stages – Light, deep and Rem
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak)
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes;Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate
Buy the The Fitbit Charge 2
Why is Fitbit Charge 2 is the Best selling fit bit?
Advanced Features in a Sleeker Package
- See call, text and calendar alerts right on your wrist.
- Transform your Fit bit Charge 2 with luxury or classic accessories.
- Sync’s wirelessly and automatically to over 200 android, iphone and windows devices.
If you don’t care to wear a Apple watch, this is the next best thing. It’s comfortable and stylish. To be able to see text messages and calls right there as you are working out is very convenient. It’s light and easy to wear.
The Fit bit Charge 2 reminds you to be active and recognizes exercises. It has connected GPS.
The screen is large and easy to read and the battery lasts up to 5 days. Your heart rate is tracked continuously and during calm times you can do guided breathing sessions based on your real time heart rate.
Customer Reviews and scores
The [easyazon_link identifier=”B01K9S260E” locale=”US” tag=”super50-20″]Fitbit Charge 2[/easyazon_link]has over 8000 reviews with an average rating of 4.3/5 stars
It is a number one best seller in Heart rate monitors, Fitness technology and fitness and activity monitors.
It is Fitbit’s No. One Bestselling Tracker.
Even though it is a best seller, there are some negative reviews on it. Of those the problems that kept coming up were the syncing not always happening and also that sweat sometimes interfered with syncing. There were some that said it was in
accurate at times.
Even with the problems that were mentioned, Fitbit will replace any defective Fitbit in the first year. Over 70% of the reviews were 5 star. Check out all the customer reviews here.
- Smartest and sleekest Fitbit model
- Tracks heart rate continously
- reminds you to move
- interchangeable bands and accessories
- Large OLED screen display
- long battery life
- Call, text and calendar alerts right on the band – leave your phone at home
- connected GPS
- Guided breathing sessions
- recognizes workouts
- auto sleep tracking
- one year warranty by manufacturer no matter where bought
- Keep band clean for proper performance
- sweat sometimes interferes with activity recognition
- must wear sufficiently tight to ensure accuracy is within acceptable range
- must wear the band snug but not tight and in the right spot on your wrist.
- must keep it clean and dry
A word about accuracy
Recently, you may have heard in the news that a study has shown that fitness monitors in general are not accurate. This goes for all fitness monitors not just the Fitbit.
The way the heart rate is measured has a lot to do with it. Fitness monitors measure heart rate with infared light and a chest monitor measures electrical activity. It is not the fitness monitor, it is the method that causes the inaccuracy. They can be less accurate also with fast activities as the wrist technology has a hard time interpreting the slight fluctuations as it takes time for the blood to reach your capillaries.
The wrist technology is sensitive to sweat, how tight it is to the skin, and faster exercise activities.
I would advise if you are using a fitness monitor for health concerns to get a chest strap instead. However, if you are using a fitness monitor for exercise training purposes, then the fitness monitor is fine.
The Fitbit Charge 2 is a bestseller on Amazon for good reason. It is sleek, light with interchangeable bands to fit any occasion. It is better looking than wearing a watch. It has the ability to remind you to move and it shows calls, texts, and calendar notifications.
It has an overall positive customer review score and if you are not monitoring for health concerns, it is a good choice for a fitness monitor. You can see all the customer reviews here.
The support from Fitbit is good and you can email them at email@example.com for any questions, problems or concerns. There is over 1000 questions answered and you can view them here.
I give the Fitbit Charge 2 an overall rating of 4/5. I think it is a great activity tracker and most people that bought one are
If you need an activity tracker for health concerns, you can get a chest strap heart rate monitor for more accuracy in heart rate measurements. Amazon does have a variety of chest strap heart rate monitors available.
The bestseller in chest strap heart rate monitors is the Polar H7 Bluetooth Heart Rate Sensor and Fitness Tracker.
Of all the Fitbit Heart Rate Monitor Reviews, the Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + fitness wristband is the bestselling Fitbit made.
[easyazon_cta align=”none” identifier=”B01K9S260E” key=”small-light” locale=”US” tag=”super50-20″]
Please let me know what you think. Leave me a comment or question below.