Model – BOWFLEX XTREME 2 SE HOME GYM
Price – $1,461.64 FREE Scheduled Delivery
Best place to buy – Amazon
Overview of the Bowflex Extreme Home Gym
The Main Features:
- This Bowflex has 210 lbs of power rod resistance that comes standard up-gradable to 310 lbs.
- No change cable pulley system
- Lat Tower with angled Lat Bar
- four position lower pulley/squat station
- Leg extension
- Abdominal Crunch Shoulder Harness
- 70+ exercises
- Optional Attachments – Preacher Curl, Gym style Ab
- Strength Training
- General Fitness
- Low Impact Exercise
Pros and Cons
- This Bowflex is very easy to set up.
- Easy to use for anyone
- Move quickly from exercise to exercise without having to change to cable set up
- low impact on joints and muscles
- Easy to put desired resistance
- It strengthens you- build back and shoulder muscles quickly with the integrated lat tower and angled lat bar
- 210-pounds of power rod resistance is upgradeable to 310-pounds or 410-pounds
- Offers over 70 exercises for a total body workout
- Compact size fits nearly any home gym leaving room for additional exercise equipment
On the Other Hand – The Cons
- You will need a space in your home or apartment (still more compact than a set of weights and bench)
- Takes a little time to initially set up
Overall Review Rating
Overall this Bowflex has a 98% approval rate out of over 2000 reviews on the Manufacturers site.
It has a 4.6 star review on Amazon.
Most of the reviews were very favorable. The reviewers ranged in age from twenties to over 70.
The most liked review was from a disabled Veteran who fell in love with the Bowflex Extreme 2E (who gave it 5 stars):
Permanently Disabled Wounded Warrior
“What an amazing machine! I am a permanently disabled combat veteran with multiple injuries throughout my entire body. My body weight was getting out of control and my muscle build was deteriorating at an alarming rate. Between all the medications and the constant pain, I was spiraling down the rabbit hole. I got myself together and made a pact with my wife to not “give up” on our bodies just yet. I’m glad to say it’s working! My weight is going down and my muscle structure is coming back to the form it was before I was injured! My wife is looking incredible and is now wearing clothes she hasn’t worn in 7 years! My son is now joining in for a piece of the action as he is aspiring to be a soldier later this year. Thank you bowflex, they told me I was permanently disabled, you helped me become Enabled!”
The Bottom Line
If you are wanting a home gym, you probably need it to be of high quality and sturdy and really a fitness center in your home that is compact but yet easily moved if need be.
You also want it to give fast reliable results in the comfort of your own home. The same results that you would get in a gym.
I love the Bowflex. I had one several years back and wish I had kept it. It was one of the first models. I would recommend a Bowflex to anyone. I used mine everyday and it really does give you fast excellent results. It is very easy to get in shape and stay in shape with a Bowflex.
After my back accident, I used my Bowflex to complete my rehabilitation. It helped me bounce back really quick.
To take a closer look at the Bowflex Extreme 2SE or purchase it just click here.
For Walking at home see my review of this great inexpensive Treadmill.
If you have used the Bowflex and want to leave your review or if you have any questions please leave a comment below. I would love to hear any comments or questions you have.